With the price of housing going up every year, many people are realizing that they don’t want to be tied down to a mortgage. Does every house need a formal dining room or a bonus room?
Many minimalists and creative entrepreneurs are realizing that they can live with even less by living in a tiny house. Other people have mentioned that they like the idea of going tiny; however, don’t want to sleep in a tight lofted bedroom.
Here are some of our favorite tiny houses that give you enough space to both live and sleep:
1. 450 sq ft Storage-Friendly Water House
2. 400 sq ft Two-Trailer Ausin, TX Tiny House
3. Ms. Gypsy’s Tiny House With Large Closet and Juliet Balcony
4. Tiny house with downstairs bedroom and larger bathroom
5. 400 sq ft Ohana Tiny House
6. 30′ Gooseneck Trailer Tiny House (Nomad’s Nest)
7. The Kate Tiny House- For Sale Here
Bonus: There are also tiny houses with expandable walls!
Have you ever considered living in a tiny house?
What's Your Reaction?